Last June, I arrived to the USA for holidays to visit some friends and family. It was my first day at a friend's house, early morning, we were having a coffee in the backyard and suddenly we saw a deer hidden behind some plants. I run into my bedroom to take my camera and I walked slowly getting closer and closer to the deer. He wouldn't move, and kept still! I was just 2 metres away from the deer, he was looking straight into my eyes, I guessed the deer just thought he was well hiddent and that I wasn't able to see him. I took about 20 pictures, and after a few seconds, with the noise of my camera shooting, he might have gotten scared and ran away! at least I took some amazing shots like this one, no zooming at all! ;) via 500px http://ift.tt/1loh0a6
No comments:
Post a Comment