I am the bird of God in His blue; Divinely high and clear I sing the notes of the sweet and the true For the god’s and the seraph’s ear. I rise like a fire from the mortal’s earth Into a griefless sky And drop in the suffering soil of his birth Fire-seeds of ecstasy. My pinions soar beyond Time and Space Into unfading Light; I bring the bliss of the Eternal’s face And the boon of the Spirit’s sight. I measure the worlds with my ruby eyes; I have perched on Wisdom’s tree Thronged with the blossoms of Paradise By the streams of Eternity. Nothing is hid from my burning heart; My mind is shoreless and still; My song is rapture’s mystic art, My flight immortal will - Sri Aurobindo Art by Nature The beautiful and exotic Bird of Paradise - Strelitzia reginae Kula Maui Hawaii Copyright © 2014 Sharon Mau - All Rights Reserved http://ift.tt/1nZh15D via 500px http://ift.tt/1tIAk8G
No comments:
Post a Comment