Midnight.. by holofoten



This is from my local mountains, shot a few days ago. Me and Tjorven (my dog) walked six hours before we felt asleep close to a beautiful lake. We were only interrupted by me taking photos of the landscape, and this is shot just a few minutes before midnight. This lake is called Luggevatnet (609 mas) and is located in the county of Nordland, just a few meters from the county of Troms (Norway). The light was spectacular and above all expectations, it started like this a couple of hours before midnight, and even when I fell asleep a couple of hours after midnight it was still unbelievable! But at that time I was so tired, so exhausted and so satisfied that I felt asleep under an open sky with a big smile in my face! You are all welcome to follow me at my FB-page; http://ift.tt/1uxlsJ3 Nikon D600, Nikon 14-24mm f2.8, ISO 100, f9, 0,5 seconds Cavision Polarfilter, Lee ND filter 0,3, and Lee graduated filter 0,6 soft via 500px http://ift.tt/1mYRFIU

No comments: