May I Help You? by snyder7



Photoshop instruction via Skype | Tutorial Video | Prints | Facebook I went to a new location in Mount Rainier to shoot sunset, the Glacier Overlook, to be precise. I think so far, this is my favorite shooting location: great, unobstructed vistas of the White River Valley and Rainier; plus lots of visual interest all around. Lots of marmots running around on the sharp rocks from this talus, who then disappeared as they saw me get down closer to where they were hanging out. I was pretty focused on doing my thing, when suddenly I realized that the marmots were running around me and being somewhat curious as to what I was doing. Then another discovery: mama marmot was keeping an eye on me, while her little ones were out exploring. I was pretty excited that I was fortunate to witness amazing light during sunset, have a crescent moon in my frame, as well as have these little creatures around me, particularly to mama, who was kind enough to pose for my shot! via 500px http://ift.tt/1srIQd7

No comments: