
I can´t help visiting Monsanto, because the village has my heart, simply as that. I went there to shoot the Milky Way, but this time alone. I arrived there at the end of the day and have the proper time to observe things closer, as I like. On this occasion I went alone, a thing that don´t like to do for security reasons, but had no other option because it was a last hour trip. Well, I took a hand of "courage pills" and climbed the hill alone, where the castle sits. Well, how can I put this in words? When the night arrived I got a little... scared! Keeping all the possible dignity lighted the head torch, swallow all my pride and I returned to the village, coursing like a sailor about my self. Then I entered by this street, where I shoot the "Until we meet again" and memories arrived with a sweet waltz that was playing in a home near... I placed my self on the frame and like the play Beauty and the beast (me of course) fired the remote some times. Then I move a little bit forward, to a dark spot and try to shoot the Milky way, because in a single exposure wouldn´t be possible. Like always I send you my biggest thanks for the support and motivation, specially to those that visited me on a post I wrote in one of the 500px groups. Beyond words the things I read! Happy shooting my friends! via 500px http://ift.tt/1pkuWuI
No comments:
Post a Comment