
*Artist at Work* I have always loved shooting behind the scenes shots of how photographers get their shots. But more so how we couldn't care less how deep in the water we get as long as we get the shot. I can't tell you how many times a swell has taken me out and soaked my camera. But it has always been worth it. Here we have my buddy Michael Shainblum Photography, who if you don't know is an incredible fine art photographer. I use to look up to him for all his crazy timelapses (Still do) and now look up to him for photography as a whole. He is also my roommate so I get to see all his photos in the works, I kick myself and push myself trying to keep up but its tough seeing how damm good he is now and having to compare it to what i could. Then again we both just do our own thing and create our own art. We drink good beer and chase down light everyday, so I can't complain about too much! Its all about the adventure to me. via 500px http://ift.tt/1z4RbFU
No comments:
Post a Comment