
The One Minute on Earth 2014 book is out! This is a night view of the Main Plaza of the Robert C. Weaver Federal building, the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Housing and Development in Washington, DC. It is a bizarre yet fascinating place with these canopies designed by Martha Schwartz. See details of the story in Wikipedia! I had wanted to photograph this place for a while, but I did not have a wide enough angle lens to do it before until I got this awesome Fisheye lens recently! Blame Jo Williams for tempting me into this new and wonderful dimension of photography which I hope I don’t get too addicted to! For Magali, there is a human element on the right side where you can see my profile shadow and that of the low-lying camera while I was waiting for the cars to pass by to get a good trail of this single exposure shot! Happy 12/13/14 15:16:17!!! via 500px http://ift.tt/12HBxF2
No comments:
Post a Comment