
There are moments in the life of a photographer which are just magic! This was one of this moments. And the clue of it is the situation how this pictures has been taken. On this day I had 5 flights from Finland to the Lofoten in Norway. The first flight had 3 hours delay so the other 4 flights where cancelled and I lost the tickets. So I was stuck in Helsinki. So I told the ticketing service that it is their fault and the have to do something so they could check me on a flight to Tromsö on the same day. Well I accepted and at 10.30 p.m. I arrived in Tromsö but NOT my whole bag with all the warm cloths. So I decided to rent a car until the next morning (over night renting ;)) with my light pullover on I had the honor to take 150 photographs of the strongest Aurora I've ever seen and this in -25 degrees celsius. But it was worth it. The full moon and the northern lights warmed me up. via 500px http://ift.tt/1BMItQh
No comments:
Post a Comment