
© Gilbert Vancell Nature Photography. All rights reserved. Facebook | Google+ | Flickr | Linked in | Fine Art Prints An arching Milky Way over Sea Caves at Pellegrin Point, limits of Ġnejna, Malta. This enchanted stretch of coastline will never seize to amaze me! After capturing the 'Pellegrin Point' photograph, I set a goal to shoot a panorama from a point further out, so that I would be able to fit both caves in one composition. The cliff face is a mix of clay and limestone rock, out of which the sea dug these spectacular and unique twin caves. The arching Milky Way and the sloping shores complement each other and forms an elliptical shape in the image, giving the composition balance and making it more dynamic. It also reminds me of the spiral nature of our Galaxy itself. I was standing in between the caves to capture the 'Pellegrin Point' image :) A 253 Mega Pixel Wide Angle Panorama stitch of 24 images in 4 rows. Zoom in and enjoy a detailed view at 50% of full resolution Captured on the 29th of June, 2014 via 500px http://ift.tt/1uxfkQp
No comments:
Post a Comment