
I've been meaning to reprocess this one for months and months now, and given the huge backlog of images I'm currently sitting on I didn't think I'd be getting to it anytime soon. But I ended up running the shot through the grinder for an xmas present, so here we are. Much better this time. Still view it on black though. Got together last year with Jamey Pyles and hoofed it up to Indian Henry's Hunting Ground on Mount Rainier to hunt down some wildflowers. The whole drive down to the park the mountain was shrouded in clouds, and practically the whole hike up it didn't look like it was going to clear a whole lot either. When we got up to the meadows, out of the blue we randomly ran into fellow dirtbags Dustin Gent and Justin Grimm who looked pretty damn exhausted after having hiked in the long way. The four of us proceeded to curse and swear at the swarms of mosquitoes and flies, and shoot the shit for the next hour while we hoped and waited for the mountain to appear. Those of you who know me may be familiar with my impeccable track record of getting utterly shit conditions when I'm shooting, so you may understand my complete shock when the clouds actually did decide to clear out enough - but not completely - just before sunset that we got a pretty killer show. via 500px http://ift.tt/1x1pDUi
No comments:
Post a Comment