Morning Star by All4Nature



Hello Friends, ( Shines In BLACK) Sunrise shoots arent fun and I am learning it the hard way. You plan the place, weather conitionds, tide, cloud cover, sleep early, put the alarm on, bag packed and pray for all these things to fall into place for that one moment. But please never forget the anti-repellant.. And when the conditions are like this, you forget it all. A hide and seek sunrise from Mackay from last month. The actual sunrise was a little dull but the cloud cover on the horizon kept me busy. The sun was out but after somtime gone again and thats when the play started. I picked a spot, remote release on and fired to get the right shutter speed. Needed a 0.9 soft grad+ 0.3 hard grad to get a balance. Hope you like it as much as I liked shooting there.(except for the bug company) Enjoy the Light.. via 500px http://ift.tt/14dVmV1

No comments: