
Please view on black! Decided to revamp this older image a bit after going through some of my archives of Glacier Park from over the many years. Getting pretty excited for the workshop Miles Morgan and I are leading out that way this summer. We only have one spot left, and many inquiries about that one spot. So if you'd like to get in on the fun, now is the time to inquire and book your spot! Anyways, next week I will release the fifth video on my approaches to processing. People seem to really be enjoying them and have had nothing but great things to say, so I *think* they are helping people... it's been awesome to see the many before/after shots people have been emailing me. Be sure to check the videos out if you are into that sort of thing. It's all on my website, as well as more photos, photo tour info, processing instruction via Skype like everyone else is doing, etc, etc. Also I have a fun tour scheduled for some snow-shooting on Mount Hood with Mark Metternich and me, check that out too! 2015 Tour Schedule Arctic Light Workshop - With Arild Heitmann (FULL) Winter Wonderland Workshop - With Mark Metternich Processing Tutorial Videos Processing Instruction via Skype via 500px http://ift.tt/13Zlnrl
No comments:
Post a Comment