I don’t know how you feel about it, but when I have in front of me such view, I experience unstoppable willingness for exploration. I wish to push boundaries a bit further and check out what is behind the next hill. While I was over there, in the Argentinean Patagonia, this view of Cerro Torre massive was teasing my mind and stimulating my imagination. It was like some sort of a nature-made drug because it made me addicted so I constantly pictured these future shots that I kept creating in my mind. Mountains have some sort of power over me because they equip me with a lot of vital energy. This strengthens my desire to explore. I am sending greetings to all from Patagonia where I lead my photo workshops (Patagonia Photo Adventure 2015 with Artur Stanisz) until the end of April 2015. via 500px http://ift.tt/1CS9GkH
No comments:
Post a Comment