Greener Pastures by goldone



This was taken right across the road from where we parked for our hike in Morgan Territory. We had arrived there around 10:30 witch is a little later than we normally start and there was a high marine layer (fog) still present. As we were getting our packs ready some blue sky started appearing. I was attracted to the field on the other side of the road and as some light and shadows started coming out I grabbed my camera and went over and started taking some shots. I stayed there until I got the right amount of blue in the sky and soft shadows in the field that I was looking for. Going out again in the same area this weekend but different trail. Hopping with the little rain we got that the fields are still green and the flowers are still in bloom ; ). via 500px http://ift.tt/1FCim0A

No comments: