Shallow Bay Lake Manapouri This location is a shortish walk (2 hours) from the entry point to the Kepler Track at Rainbow reach. There is a small hut here which I had planned to stay in but the rat infestation put me off and had me walking slightly further to Moturau hut. I came back here for a dawn shoot having forgotten my waders . Freezing waters made the legs go numb and who really remembers that anyway when you're seeing scenes like this play out. It wasn't actually raining at the time - I think the rainbow was forming from rising moisture off the lake. Marianne and I hope to bring some new material from next month after a visit to Karijini , a trip we are excited about :) Lastly some segment of poetry as I have found on an old hard drive ! Yet why do I look upon old photographs Dusty old albums adorning clean laughs And wonder why the glossy new prints Are stained instead by emotionless tints Perhaps I’ve forgotten the price of joy Whatever the price I’m willing to pay! But the currency is not in the shape of bills Paperless, priceless, and full of good will. [Web Gallery , Prints, Tutorials] [Facebook] [Instagram] [Flickr] via 500px http://ift.tt/1b5Ryck
No comments:
Post a Comment