Strength To Believe by PedroQuintela1



Gandhi once wrote that "If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" and those words of wisdom are very suitable for the story behind this amazing place. As far people told me this private location belongs to two brothers that time after time are rebuilding the houses and other facilities here. Since I heard about this place "Foz D´Égua" I tried to managed things to visit it, because I was overwhelmed with the beauty of it. Last Saturday despite still struggling with the severe sprain I went there. It was really rough doing the extreme bending road during a 2 hour trip and after it walking with the can on such terrain, but worth it, really. The first challenge was walking down that amazing suspended bridge that bounces allover. I felt a bit like a injured and drunk Indiana Jones but somehow managed to get there. Finding the better framing was, as the processing, very changeling but I hope that you can get the general mood of the beautiful location. It also has a personal interpretation of the mood I got there, with some enhancements to give the magic aura I had in mind. Thank you for your support and motivation! Happy shooting! Pio via 500px http://ift.tt/1Bot5sH

No comments: