Marienplatz U-Bahn Station, Munich, Germany - http://ift.tt/V5qrF7
I do really like my symmetrical imagery (which I am sure most of you have guessed already) and this is an image from my Munich trip last year and a revisited image I also uploaded to Flickr earlier.
I explain the reason for this, I have just signed up to the Adobe CC package that they do as I have heard that Lightroom 6 is due out soon so worked out better value to do it this way rather than purchasing standalone copy as you get Photoshop CC 2014 for around £8.60 per month. I also wanted PS too as I want to learn better editing and photography skills which I can't learn in Lightroom due to the limitations it has in certain editing areas.
Now I come across mirror feature within Photoshop this morning when playing around this image. Now I know for you PS wizards out there your probably thinking big deal but this simple editing technique can create some interesting effects on some of my architectural images I have taken in the past. Its something that I normally wouldn't do or have done as I am more of a purist when it comes to photography as I feel I like to get most of the image correct when taking in the image and I believe its a POV that can actually be visited and seen with the naked eye, this is just purely my opinion and preference. This got me thinking, why don't I revisit some of my old photos and do a mini series which I will call 'Conception Fabrication'.
Would this be something you would be interested in seeing from future uploads? Always interested to see what people think. via 500px http://ift.tt/187syzP
I do really like my symmetrical imagery (which I am sure most of you have guessed already) and this is an image from my Munich trip last year and a revisited image I also uploaded to Flickr earlier.
I explain the reason for this, I have just signed up to the Adobe CC package that they do as I have heard that Lightroom 6 is due out soon so worked out better value to do it this way rather than purchasing standalone copy as you get Photoshop CC 2014 for around £8.60 per month. I also wanted PS too as I want to learn better editing and photography skills which I can't learn in Lightroom due to the limitations it has in certain editing areas.
Now I come across mirror feature within Photoshop this morning when playing around this image. Now I know for you PS wizards out there your probably thinking big deal but this simple editing technique can create some interesting effects on some of my architectural images I have taken in the past. Its something that I normally wouldn't do or have done as I am more of a purist when it comes to photography as I feel I like to get most of the image correct when taking in the image and I believe its a POV that can actually be visited and seen with the naked eye, this is just purely my opinion and preference. This got me thinking, why don't I revisit some of my old photos and do a mini series which I will call 'Conception Fabrication'.
Would this be something you would be interested in seeing from future uploads? Always interested to see what people think. via 500px http://ift.tt/187syzP
No comments:
Post a Comment