Two Years Ago by cougartracy



Two years ago I took this photo with my first camera and it's kit lens. I was only 4 months into photography and didn't really know much about what I was doing, but with this photo things started to change for me. People took notice of my work and started talking about me. What I learned from this was that it didn't matter so much with what you shot with, but it mattered more with what your content was and your composition was to tell the story you were trying to convey to your viewers. I still love this photo and plan on making another one with knowledge and equipment I have now. I know you all have seen this photo before, but I had to share it once again with my new edit and also the original crop of the photo. I hope you all enjoy it and keep shooting what you love and don't put it off because you don't have what you think is the right equipment. Thank you. via 500px http://ift.tt/1rO46Iv

No comments: