The Lollipopper (Part 2) by joe_plasmatico



Hi folks, I am glad to know that you are all back on track. Attentive onlookers will recognize this staircase I shot last year while I was on my guerrilla warpath. (had to reshoot this place with a much wider lens now) As it is nearly impossible to get into the building unnoticed (reception and security is quiet tough) I venture this place every since and then, looking for a security gap. So, after countless tries, it happened this week, that the reception and the security guy where both absent. In one swift movement I sneaked in, placed my camera on top of my jacket on the floor (no time to place my tripod) and managed to get 2 exposures before the two guys returned giving me a boot and yanking me out. Hope my effort has paid off. Remember, the light is with you, always. :D via 500px http://ift.tt/1pfKeK9

No comments: