Heaven and Hell by antonicladera



“Imagine the red bridge... It’s like a door to Hell, once you come in you can’t come out, cursed for eternity... I’ve heard stories spoken by the elders... Stories about seamen who sailed never to return again... All vanished but one... There was one who returned... On a new moon day...” This is how the legend goes: “Only in the nights of new moon, when the stars dig deep into the very bowels of Hell, the Brave will find the star way back to the human world” I’ve always been fascinated by old sea stories and legends. The truth is that too many seamen have been swallowed by the sea leaving their wife and children behind. All these real life dramas have inspired me to look for a spark of hope. This is how I came up with the idea of connecting Hell and Heaven with a stair made of stars... Connecting them with the majestic Milky Way... In a new moon night. If you’re interested in learning how I took this picture, just have a look at the following article I’ve written… you’ll find everything you need to take great Milky Way pictures: How to shoot truly contagious Milky Way pictures via 500px http://500px.com/photo/94093553

No comments: