Fury by MajeedBadizadegan



visit my website! || like my photography page So I was just standing there minding my own business... The twilight hour was setting in. Then, without notice -- boom -- I'm hunkered over my camera protecting it from a wave splash. Suddenly I'm ankle deep in water! Then -- boom -- another wave. Now I'm knee deep in water! WTF, ocean! I was totally about to slip... Anyway, as soon as the water was receding, I regained my balance. Just imagine a skilled ninja for this next part: I twisted my body around, and looking backwards, terrible technique and all, I snapped a few lucky shots as this beast exploded over the ocean. If you like the way my images look, I'm offering Skype photoshop tutorials! Visit my website for info. via 500px http://ift.tt/1FeUT2P

No comments: