Greenland skyscraper by Kordan


I’ve just landed in Ilulissaat from our yacht after 2 weeks of my Greenland photo workshops. It took us 2 months to sail on our special yacht “Peter the 1st” from Saint-Petersbourgh to Disko bay and 3 more weeks to explore the area. Our Greenland expedition reminded me of Jack London stories which I admired so much in my childhood. We looked for whale cemetery, marmor caves, we hiked up to 1-km edges above the icecap. We have found an old whale-hunters’ pub and our crew gave there a guitar concert. We’ve even encountered a new thermal pool at Disco island. I felt like an explorer of hidden treasures each time of landing. I bet no one shoot most of these places I’ll show you next few weeks. Stay tuned and do not forget to follow the story of our unique yachting expedition throughout the Greenland. Today I am getting home to schedule my 2016 workshops. I’ve announced october Canada and february Lofoten workshops for now. You are welcome to join my photography workshops in 2016!

from 500px http://ift.tt/1h0Ecl3
via IFTTT

No comments: